ESRB Age Rating: Mature (17+)
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
- Prepare for a suicide mission to save humanity
- Choose between 19 different weapons
- Devastating heavy weapons (that) can end a battle in seconds
- Recruit a team of the galaxy's most dangerous operatives
- Explore the galaxy — scan planets to uncover unique secret missions
- Train and equip your team to survive insurmountable odds
- Control your conversation with physical moments of intense action